Applications will only be processed for applicants who have viewed the property with a property manager. Each applicant over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application. In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income.
Applications must be accompanied by a $30.00 processing fee per applicant. The fee is used for the cost of credit reports, computer link and administrative costs. This is a non-refundable fee and keeps your application active for one month.
- Employment – Information covering at least the previous 5 years. Pay stubs are recommended for income verification, as they expedite the process. Self-employed persons need to provide a current tax return or other equivalent documents.
- Rental History – A minimum of 2 previous rental contacts and phone numbers to confirm payment history and property condition upon vacating.
- Credit History – Alphonse Property Management will run a credit report on each applicant. A minimum credit score of 600 is required. If problems exist, an explanation may be requested.
- Pets – While some property owners will not allow pets under any condition, others are willing to consider a pet when certain additional conditions are met. Please verify the pet policy on the property for which you are applying before turning in your application.
- Smoking – All rental units are non-smoking unless written permission to smoke on the premises is granted by the owner, per the agent.
- Marijuana – Growing of marijuana is not allowed on any property.
- Notification – If notified that you have been approved for tenancy, the security deposit and first months rent must be submitted in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
Please fill out the application as completely as possible. This will save us all considerable time. Thank you for applying to rent one of our properties.